Oil Paints

 I bought oil paints to try them for the first time. I had never used them before and i wanted to use them because the majority of famous artists used them. they take a long time to dry so you can work around with the paint. I only bought 5 colors, red, yellow, blu, white and burt umber so I am really enjoying mixing my own palette I really like this new medium and I think I will stick with them for my paintings.

This was for an art contest with the theme Around The World 
Hospitals were requesting art to cheer the patients that couldn't have visitors due to COVID-19, so I sent this one in 

these were the first two oil paintings I did. the one of the flag, I painted on the 4th of July, and the face I painted to get used to my new oil paints 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Gloria's Art Webpage!