Welcome to Gloria's Art Webpage!

 
(me painting in 3rd grade)
I am in the 5th grade and I'm eleven years old. I have always been interested in art, painting and learning about other artists and their styles. I have been doing many paintings myself, I have one corner in my house filled with my easel, paintings and supples. At least once a day I could be found standing behind my easel, absorbed in a painting that I'm working on. Starting in 3rd grade, I have sold my artwork to people in my class and also one of my teachers (Thanks to Ms. Biggerstaff for starting it all), as well as other friends, family and people who have commissioned a piece.
In addition to painting at home, I love creating at school and have done performance art 3 times, twice at church and once at a Nature Preserve.
I enjoy working in watercolor, pastels and acrylics and look forward to trying new mediums like oil paint. I specialize in birds, sunsets, and water scenes but I am happy to try anything you would like to have me paint. My strangest request yet is a green brick wall on canvas!

In 4th grade, I entered the Treasures of the Texas Coast state wide art contest and was one of the 40 finalists, out of almost 4000 entries. This was my winning piece and will be in a calendar!

If you would like to order a customized painting, here is the information:
8x10 canvases cost $10
16x20 canvases cost $30
card stock paper costs $5
tiny canvases cost $5
(plus shipping if we need to mail it to you)
Please email elizabethharris01@yahoo.com or call 512-999-0338

Thanks for reading. Hope you consider buying!
Gloria Harris



Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world, Gloria! Keep creating. 💚 -Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paintings just saw them today this is wiggle worm from church

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria you are such a talented artist! When I first saw your paintings I knew you were going to be a huge success!! Keep loving what you’re doing and I can’t wait to see what beautiful pieces this world will be blessed to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am proud to know such a talented artist! I want to buy one of your paintings for the studio!
    Your website is awesome.
    Love, Mrs. Tyler

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog